Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dangers of Sexting!

Him: Hey babe!=D
Her: Hey!!=)
Him: I miss you sooo much!!! It's been like 4 weeks since I've seen you=(
Her: Aww! I know i miss you so much too! I wish i could see you right now=(
Him: Yeah me too!! The last time i saw you was at the Jennifer's pool party.
Her: Oh yeah! I remember that=) That was fun=)
Him: Yeah i know!! You looked sooo hot in that bikini=)
Her: Aww=) Thanks baby=)
Him: Yeah!! I wonder how you would look with it!!
Her: =0 Umm no!
Him: Why not?
Her: Because i wont exploite my body like that even if we have been going out for some time now. Its Illegal we could go to jail!!
Him: Come on! please!
Her: NO!! If you really love me you wouldn't ask me to do this!
Him: I do love you babe but i just want a quick look! I Promise I'll erase them and I wont leak it!
Her: No for the last time NO!! I never expected this from you!
Him: Please i just want 1 picture and ill never ask again!
Her: OK just click on this link! &nbsp;<a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTlIIqXqH-osRv0cWBE4BM5z316cYvwt3hzdgLgM0vovE4RUFtHc78zQnQCsoj-Yg7_Ceqa7n4KZOY_-OMQrUOHjHwiFx2UmCGroOItf6q47uiTP47_FE1mhyphenhyphenp33uihVh9huZNqDmRXGg/s1600/middle_finger.jpg">https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgTlIIqXqH-osRv0cWBE4BM5z316cYvwt3hzdgLgM0vovE4RUFtHc78zQnQCsoj-Yg7_Ceqa7n4KZOY_-OMQrUOHjHwiFx2UmCGroOItf6q47uiTP47_FE1mhyphenhyphenp33uihVh9huZNqDmRXGg/s1600/middle_finger.jpg</a>
Her: And don't ever talk to me again! we're done!!

2 comments: